The Secret Fat Burner works the same as any other fat burner, it warms the body, maybe a good thing in winter but, it warms the body which when activity takes place, will cause you to perspire, men sweat. If the activities of the day are slow, low and not intensive, the tab cannot be used to its max, so, we encourage some form of exercise, walking, running, a yoga class even aerobics. Bodybuilders preparing for a show utilize this tab to burn the fat and shred their bodies, so why will it not work for you?
Try at all costs to burn some calories during the day, and yes, remember your antiperspirant.
The Secret Fat Burner capsule contains:
- Bitter Orange Extract
- Yerba Mate
- Cassia Seed
- Raspberry Ketones
- Green Tea extract
Other ingredients are:
- Aloe, Dietary Fiber, Evening Primrose, Starch and Dextrose.
The Secret Fat Burner is not suitable for:
- Pregnant and Breast Feeding Moms
- If you on any and I mean any anti-depressants
- If you have any Thyroid problems, liver, kidney or pancreas problems
- Suffering from high blood pressure, heart or any anxiety / hypertension issues
- If you on any chronic medication
- If you are suffering from anorexia, or your body fat percentage is less than 5%, you don’t need this product.
- People suffering from prostatic hyperplasia
Direction for use:
Take one capsule as early as possible on an empty stomach, not after 10h00 am as this can affect sleep patterns. Take one tablet for 5 days, skip 2 days and repeat, 5 days on and 2 days off.
Try and consume 3l of water a day for best results
Known side effects of The Secret Fat Burner:
- Slight headaches, they do pass and should not be occurring every day, if you get a headache every day, then stop taking the tabs immediately.
- Insomnia may occur if you take this tablet to late in the day, try and take it before 10h00am.
- Dry mouth, well, we want this don’t we as it encourages water intake which is needed
- Irritability (If you don’t eat, this is a given)